Friday, January 15, 2016

OOTD Blog Collab

Hey ya'll! So on this blog post I will be talking all about one of my favorite outfits. I will give you all the stores/brands you can find these items from. This blog post is also in collaboration with six other girls. You will be able to check out their blogs at the bottom of this post.

So for this look I wanted to do something really casual that also looked really cute! So why not do a Lilly Pulitzer dress? Lilly adds a certain color and print that you can't find anywhere else. To start off my look I chose my Lilly dress. The style is the Wright Dress, and the color is Blue Crush in She Got Soul. I added a grey cardigan to tone the dress down and to make it more casual. My cardigan is from Aeropostale. For my shoes I wore my black pin striped Vans. For jewelry I wore a super cute Pendent necklace that has blue leather on the inside and what seems to have a gold look a like Tory Burch symbol on the outside. I actually got that necklace at Plato's Closet for only four dollars! For my earrings I wore some green and gold jewel pineapple earrings to give my outfit a little tropical vibe. Here are some pictures! 





Hope you enjoyed my little #ootd! Please be sure to check out the other six girls blogs to see their outfit of the day! They will be listed below. That's all for now!

Xoxo, 
Samantha 
@theofficialprep 


- Click here for Hannah's blog! (@scusemysouthernprep on Instagram)
- Click here for Lauren's blog! (@prepfromthemidwest on Instagram)
- Click here for Brooke's blog! (@brookalinaballerina on Instagram)
- Click here for Sophia's blog! (@5thavenueurban on Instagram)
- Click here for Cathleen's blog! (@classycahleen on Instagram)
- Click here for Amelia's blog! (@spectacularandclassy on Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram