Saturday, December 12, 2015

My Christmas Wish List

Christmas is right around the corner and I am ecstatic! I have to let you know that my Christmas playlist is on repeat! I have had a lot of people ask me to make a blog post about my Christmas wish list, so here it is! Hope this gives you some good ideas!


1. The Famous L.L. Bean Boots!

Yes, if you don't already own a pair, they are a must! I ordered mine towards the end of October and the expected delivery date is January 4th! So if you want a pair it's best to go ahead and order them. I heard that the expected delivery date isn't till March or April. But think about it like this, they are hand made. Which means that's time and quality spent making you a pair of boots! I think that's amazing!

Click here for the L.L. Bean Website


2. A Blanket Scarf

I absolutely LOVE a good blanket scarf! The best ones I've found so far are from Jaunty Jewel Boutique! They are a local online boutique in the area where I live. The Jaunty Jewel Boutique has several blanket scarf options, that are sure to match any outfit! (discount code under discount code tab)

Click here for the Jaunty Jewel Website




3. An Emily Grace Collection Tee

Emily Grace t-shirts feature amazing quotes and bible verses! The shirts are so comfortable and made so well! They feature bohemian and whimsical ideas that mix so well together. Another amazing plus to buying one of these t-shirts is that a percentage of their profits go to help Christian orphanages! (discount code under discount code tab)

Click here for the Emily G Website


4. A Lilly Pulitzer Printed Headband From Greek Chic Boutique

I love Greek Chic Boutique Headbands! Mainly because the owner, is one of the nicest person you will ever meet. The headbands are made with such great quality and the colors are so bright! They also make great Christmas gifts for your friends! (discount code under discount code tab)

Click here for the Greek Chic Boutique Website



5. Koexist Creation Tee

Koexist Creation t-shirts come in all different colors ans patterns! By buying a t-shirt or anything off their website you are helping Kolas and Children coexist! (discount code under discount code tab)

Click here for the Koexist Creations Website



6. A Lilly Pulitzer Phone Case

I absolutely adore all the patterns these phone cases come in. They are so bright and are sure to match almost any outfit! This would be a perfect gift because I recently got a new Iphone! These also make great gifts for your besties!

Click here for the Lilly Pulitzer Website




7. Preppy Stickers

Peppy Stickers are some of the best gifts to give to your best friends, even guys! Be sure to check out my past blog post on how to get these Christmas gifts for free! The fact that there are so many kinds is what makes them the perfect gift!





8. A Jacob Wallace Designs Monogram Lilly Stocking

 These stockings are made so well! The owner is so nice and willing to work with you to make sure your stocking is perfect! They have several options for different Lilly prints and thread colors to choose from. These will make amazing gifts for you niece, daughter, friend, and basically ever lady! (discount code under discount code tab)

Click here for the Jacob Wallace Designs Website



9. A Crescent Cotton Tee

These t-shirts are so comfortable. The designs that are featured on these tees are so bright and colorful. The owner, Melody, is so sweet and willing to help you with anything! These t-shirts are great gifts! Trust me, I've given them to my friends!!

Click here for the Crescent Cotton Website




10. Anything Jadelynn Brooke


If you know me, Jadelynn Brooke is basically my favorite preppy brand! The three sisters who founded JLB are so sweet and so kind! The clothes they design are so bright and cute. There is no possible way you can ever have to many JLB shirts!!! They are perfect for every occasion. Your best friend or girl friend is sure to be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY if you get them something from JLB! I know I would!!

Click here for the Jadelynn Brooke Website


So here are my top 10 items on my wish list! Hope you enjoy them and they give you some ideas for yourself, or your friends! Please leave a comment on what your wishlist consists of!  I guess that's all for now. Be sure to check out the contact me page for more ways to get in touch with me! 
xoxo, 
Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram