Tuesday, August 4, 2015

All About Me

Hey y'all! My name is Samantha and I am the proud owner of @theofficialprep on Instagram! This blog post is going to be all about me!
So first things first, I live in the wonderful state of South Carolina. In South Carolina I live in a small town, the name of which I will not mention unless we trade stickers! I am going into the 10th grade this year. I'm looking forward to school only because of my friends, but that's every teenager right? 
Below I will list common facts about me:
-my monogram is sDd.
-my favorite movie is The Blind Side or any old Disney movie!
-my favorite food is blackened shrimp pasta.
-my favorite colors are hot pink, teal, and mint.
-my favorite large preppy brands are Jadelynn Brooke and Lilly Pulitzer!
-my favorite small preppy brand is The Bartholomew, The Shabby Gator and The Southern Crowd!
-my favorite animal is an otter or hedgehog!
-I am 15 years old.
-I'm an only child.
And i really appreciate you reading this!If you want to know more about me just ask me on Instagram (@theofficialprep) or snapchat me (officialprep1)! 
So I guess it's bye for now! 

xoxo,
Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram