Tuesday, August 9, 2016

What's in my Backpack? + mini DIY

Hey y'all! So you know what time it is, back to school time! Even though I've been dreading this season, I'm actually ready to go back to school. Only to see my friends. No one is ready for all the essays, lab reports, and homework. But one thing that always helps me with getting the the "school" mood is living my school supplies! So on this blog post I'll be showing you what I'm taking back to school! 

You can't go to school without a bookbag! So this year accompanying me is this gorgeous White Swedish Lace backpack from Jansport! 


Of course I added my own little flare to it with my bean boot keychain (find it in LL Bean's website) and this adorable white keychain I got from a snail mail friend!


This is what the inside of my backpack looks like! This is the main compartment where I put my binders, folders, and notebooks! There is a computer pocket in the back that I use for my pencil pouches. 

The next compartment is this little pouch in the front of the bookbag. Here I store my school ID, some little necessities and knick-knacks. That polk-a-dotted think that looks like a slap bracelet is actually a ruler!!! (I thought it was adorable!) 


Next this is my binder! I usually design my own binder covers every year, but this year I wanted to try something different. Mini DIY: I wrote the quote (my favorite quote of all time) on a white piece of printer paper and taped it to some hot pink cardstock paper. I then taped the paper to the side sleeve on my binder cover. Next I poured in this fabulous confetti blend from the even more fabulous Confetti Bar! (@theconfettibar on Instagram!) I sealed the top of the sleeve with some clear packaging tape so the confetti wouldn't fall out. My goal was to create a binder shaker cover so when the binder moved, the confetti did too! I hope y'all enjoyed that mini DIY!


For the back of my binder I just printed off the confetti coloring page from The Confetti Bar. I wanted the front and back of the binder to go together! 


Can't forget dividers! 


I found this really awesome gold lined reinforcement paper from Office Depot! 


This scalloped baby blue pencil pouch is also from Office Depot! In this pencil I keep items that I don't need everyday of school. 


Here I have my three subject notebook that I'll use to take notes with! I decorated it work some stickers! Then I have a composition notebook that looks like a watermelon! I mean how cute! I also found it at Office Depot!


Every girl needs their Lilly agenda! Am I right?!?!


Next I have my graphing calculator which come is handy all the time and not just in math class. I also have a 24 set of color pencils I carry with me! 


This Lilly pencil pouch is the one that carries my everyday items! Like my pencils, some highlighters, erasers, and binder clips! 


Next is my emergency kit! Here I carry some sanitizer, bandaids, toothpicks, bobbypins, and Chapstick! 


I keep my H2O in this gorgeous monogrammed water bottle! 


So that's all that I'm starting the school year with! I hope you enjoyed getting to know what I'm taking back to school! 

Xoxo,
Samantha
@theofficialprep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram