Friday, January 1, 2016

15 Things I Loved About 2015!

2015 has been a year full of ups and downs. I have loved being apart of so many people's lives. 2015 has allowed me to experience and see things I haven't before! So Grayson (@fashionfromateenblog on instagram) and I have teamed up to show ya'll 15 Things I Loved About 2015! 

1. Choir Cruise 
In February of 2015 a select group of teens from my High School Choir went on a cruise to the Bahamas! Thankfully I was one of them!! While on the cruise we preformed, shopped, and experienced quite a few new things. We traveled to Nassau, Bahamas and Freeport. 
Atlantis in Paradise Island 
Me with my Lilly shorts in Freeport!

2. Dress Up Days
At my High School we have Spirit weeks where there will be certain themes for each day. On this particular day the theme was Disney vs. Marvel. So me and my Friends decided to dress up as different characters from Monsters Inc.
From right to left: Gracyn (Mike), Hannah (Sully), Me (Boo), Katelyn (Sock Monster)  

3. I Passed The Permit Test
So in March of 2015 I tired for my permit test at the DMV. I passed my first time! My friend Emily and unintentionally took the test at the same time and passed!!


4. Easter
Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays! Mainly because it's a day that we celebrate because of Jesus' sacrifice for us. The fact that Jesus gave his life so we may live without fear of being punished for sins, is absolutely amazing! Another reason I love Easter is because of all the pretty pastel colors and dresses!
This was my Easter outfit this year!

5. Fourth of July 
Every 4th of July I attend the Peach Festival, which is hosted in my town. at the Peach Festival you can ride rides, watch the parade, watch the firework show, eat some amazing BBQ, and shop at local craft stands. 



Groupie at Chapel one night.

6. Look Up Lodge Summer Camp
This summer my church attended Look Up Lodge Summer Camp! I had an amazing time getting to make new friends and learn more about God. At Look Up Lodge there are tons of things to do. Like swimming, ziplineing, hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding, swinging on the giant swing, and you can also play soccer, tennis, volleyball, carpet ball, basketball, 9 square, and corn hole. They also had activities for each church. like relay games, a mud run, and so much more!

Last night celebration.

My friend Dani and I after the mudrun.


















7.Neon Night
Where I'm from, Football is a lifestyle! Each High School football game is themed. One of my favorites was neon night. Neon night is where everyone dresses in neon colors! 


8. Greek Life
Greek Life/Frat night was my absolute favorite game theme this year! That's because I was able to wear my preppy clothes.
Just Frat It!

Greek life selfie!



9. Black Out
Another one of my favorite football themes was the black put theme. At this game everyone wore black, if you couldn't have guessed. :)


10. I Passed My Restricted Test!
So I passed my restricted test in September of 2015! Which official means I can drive without an adult during the day. I was so excited once I passed.


11. Camping In Oconee Sate Park
This year certain members of my church decided to go on a camping trip in Oconee Sate Park near Clemson, South Carolina. It was beautiful. In Oconee we went hiking to waterfalls, ate s'mores, cooked over the camp fire, went fishing, and even played in the rain! I really enjoyed my time in nature and seeing breath taking scenery. 
Cooking blueberry dump cake by the camp fire.
One of the Waterfalls we hiked to.
12. I got a Car! 
So in 2015 I learned to drive and passed all my tests. The next step is to own a car. And that's exactly what I'm doing now. 

13. Deceased Farms
Around Halloween every year a local farm opens with a corn maze, pumpkin patch, hayrides, and two haunted houses. I go with my friends every year! In 2015 I went twice! I was scared at first but I love scary movies so I was fine.
right to left: Hannah, Scary farmer, Hannah, Me
right to left: Dani, Zombie girl, Me




















14. Christmas Sleepover
This year one of my best friends, Hannah, invited three of her friends for a Christmas sleepover party. That night we burned two batches of snicker doodle cookies, ate pizza, watched Christmas movies, and opened presents.
right to left: Me, Hannah, Olaf, Gracyn, and Katelyn.
15. A day with my Favorite Blogger friend! 
The last day of 2015 was spent with my blogger friend Hannah! Also known as @scusemysouthernprep on Instagram. We shopped at Pink Sorbet in Columbia, South Carolina, and also went shopping at the Columbiana Mall!




















Thank you all so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little more about me and my 2015! I also want to think Grayson for allowing me to collab with her! Her information will be listed below. So please check her out!

Here's Grayson herself:


Grayson's Social Media;
Instagram: @fashionfromateenblog
Pinterest: @grayyjeffords.

Xoxo, 
Samantha
@theofficialprep on Instagram! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram