Friday, January 1, 2016

How to Style Lilly: from Glam to Casual

 Happy New Year!
Recently I went to Pink Sorbet (A Lilly Pulitzer Signature Store) in Columbia, South Carolina with one of my blogger friends, Hannah! This is our first collaborating blog post and I'm so excited! I hope you love it!


Casual Look:

To start off this Lilly Pulitzer casual style I am wearing the Candence dress in the print Dripping In Jewels. I also added a Lilly Pulitzer Harp Cashmere Wrap in the color Heather Wheat Metallic. The wrap adds the perfect warmth and brings out the gold tones in the dress. For the shoes, I slipped on some of my favorite Jack Rodgers I got last summer. As you know, it's all in the details for me. So for my accessories I added some costume jewelry earrings that consists of pearls and jewels, a small Kendra Scott necklace, a pastel pink J.Crew bracelet, along with a pink tassel bracelet, and a gold bangle. For my makeup, I added white/nude eye shadow with a soft pink lip! This is the perfect look for a day full of shopping or a day at the office. (Even though I don't work yet. :) )









  Glam Look: 


For my Glam look I styled the same Lilly Pulitzer dress, along with the same metallic wrap. To glam this look up a bit I first added my favorite pair of heels. My heels are covered with flowers that look like their made out of cork board material. Which works perfect with my clutch with looks the exact same! I picked it up from New York two years back. I styled the wrap differently by buttoning it up all the way. It gives the outfit sort of a sophisticated feel. For my makeup on this look I added a hot pink lip, metallic gold eyeshadow which is accented with glitter eyeshadow. I also used the same jewelry in both outfits. This look would be perfect for a night out with the girls or a party!  


It's all in the details! That's why I included this up close picture of all of the items mentioned above! If you have any questions about my outfits please fee free to ask! 







As I mentioned in the introduction, this blog post was in collaboration with my great friend Hannh! Please be sure to check out how she styled her Lilly look by heckling out her blog which will be attached below! 
Thanks so much for reading! I have excited things planned for 2016! Hope you'll be able to join! 







Here's Hannah herself:


Hannah's Info:
Instagram: @scusemysouthernprep
Twitter: @scusemysouthern


Xoxo, 
Samantha 
@theofficialprep on Instagram! 

2 comments:

  1. Work it, girl, work it. You're lookin' so feirce in these! So happy I collab'ed with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram