Monday, January 11, 2016

Jadelynn Brooke Letter

Hey y'all! On Monday January 11th, 2016, I sent a letter to one of my favorite companies, Jadelynn Brooke! In the letter I included how their company made my dreams of becoming an entrepreneur  and business owner surface. I told them a little about myself, while including that i'm only a sophomore in High School. Which means that I can apply for their Rep program Next Year!!!! (I absolutely can not wait) I also included what I liked most about their brand. The designs, the meaning behind their brand (HAPPINESS), and the thought they include with each package they ship out! Lexi, Jade, and Brooke really care about their customers which makes their brand 100% better! The letter then proceeded to be going on a while so I decided to end it there. But not before saying how I can't wait to see what 2016 holds for them. After signing the letter I decided to get a little artsy with it and drew my own picture of Happy the deer!


 Here is the inside of the letter to Jadelynn Brooke! 
Like my drawing?

 I tried to decorate the envelope a little bit.

The outside of the Jadelynn Brooke envelope.


Want to send Lexi Lynn, Jade, and Brooke a letter? 
Here's their address:

Jadelynn Brooke
1705 Hog Hollow Road
Dripping Springs, TX 78620

Wan to purchase one of their amazing #squadgoals shirts, seersucker hats, cute stickers, or one of their amazing t-shirts? Well here's a direct link to their beautiful website! 

If they respond I will also include a response blog post so you can see what they said! Thank you so much for reading!! 

Xoxo,
Samantha
@theofficialprep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram