Sunday, September 11, 2016

Sailing in Color

Hey y'all! So this is my first outfit blog post so I hope y'all enjoy! 

I absolutly LOVE this outift. It's so bright and fun! This would be the perfect outfit for a day around town or a lunch date. It's super comfortable too. I have all of my outfit details listed at the end of this post. Some of them aren't available anymore but where I got them are listed. So I hope you enjoy my first ever outfit blog post!

Here's the overall look:

I love these headbands and i wear them all the time! The sail boat on the headband are what inspired the tittle of this blog post.
I absolutly love this purse! It was actually my first purchase with my summer job money!

This necklace is a classic!


This is my classic arm candy look. These bracelets pair so well togther!

As you can see I haven't broken them in yet but they are still so comfortable!

It's almost Fall!!

So here's the details:

Lime Green Shirt- Land's End
Black Shirts- Belk's
Purse- Vineyard Vines
Shoes-Palm Beach Sadals
Headband- Greek Chic Boutique (you gotta regatta print)
use the code theofficialprep for 15% off your headband! 
Necklace- Kendra Scott
Earrings- Kate Spade
Bracelets:
Blessed- Little Words Project
Whale Tail- Bay Ridge Dock
Hair Tie- Simply Gold Accessories
Beaded White and Gold- Lilly and Laura

So that's all for now! I hope this outfit gives you some ideas for your future outfits!

Xoxo,
Samantha
@theofficialprep




1 comment:


  1. In both men and women, I think Hermes handbags and the Rolex Watches are used more interchangeably than watches for men and women.It is particularly common to see women wearing men's Luxury Breitling Watches. Me, for example, I wear Original Omega Watches Must 21 of my boyfriend with the black rubber strap.There are many legitimate 1:1 IWC online retailers that sell new certified watches.?At their lower prices, Cartier watches become watches at discounted prices and that's a good thing! Rolex Submariner Watche have splendid styles and designs giving the product a unique style.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram