Friday, February 12, 2016

My Pink and Green Garden Review

Hey ya'll! So I recently received some products from My pink and Green Garden. And let me just say, they are amazing! I received two pillows and one memo board. All three in Lilly prints of course. So now on to the actual review!

Overall Appearance:


The overall appearance of the pillows are gorgeous. The appliques have the perfect print placement and are the perfect size. The pom poms on the side are so cute and add the perfect touch to each pillow. The fact that My Pink and Green Garden has so many options of appliques, Lilly prints, and pom pom colors is great! Overall I think the pillows are absolutely gorgeous and so worth having. The pillows are the perfect accent to add to your dorm or bedroom.


As you can see my memo board has gone to good use. I love my memo board so much especially because of the print! (its not a common one) I highly recommend getting a memo board. They help you stay very organized and allow you to display some of your favorite things. And plus who wouldn't like to stay organized with something that looks so amazing?!?!


Overall Owner:

The owner, whose name is Irene, is one of the absolute sweetest people ever. Just by talking with her a little you can tell she loves what she does and truly has a passion for it. By all the giveaways she host you can tell that she really cares about her customers and brand. I don't think there could be a better business owner to purchase from!

Overall I give My Pink and Green Garden a total of 5 stars! I highly recommend purchasing something because you know the products are going to be super cute and arrive on time!

Here are some more photos:





Here is the direct link to purchase your own pillow or memo board!
Click here!
Or follow @mypinkandgreengarden on Instagram!

Also, an amazing surprise to all my fabulous followers on Instagram, I will be hosting a giveaway with My Pink and Green Garden! You could win a pillow of your choice! It will be posted on Valentines day so be sure to check it out on my account, @theofficialprep!


Xoxo, 
Samantha
@theofficialprep
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram